How to subscribe to the Falkner House calendar
On a Mac
- Open the Calendar program (in Applications)
- From the File menu select New Calendar Subscription
- Type or paste one of the two feed URLs above into Calendar URL field then click Subscribe
- Change the name and colour (optional), change the Location to On My Mac (important!),
and update the Auto-refresh frequency to Every day (important!), then click OK
- The events should now appear in your calendar
In Outlook on a Windows PC
- From Tools menu select Account Settings
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab
- Click the New button
- Type or paste one of the calendar URLs above then click Add
- In the Subscription Options dialog box, you can optionally rename the calendar. Make sure
the box is checked in the Update Limit section
In Google Calendar Online
- In the left column, click on the Add link in the Other Calendars section.
- From the menu select Add by URL.
- Enter the feed URL in the dialog box then click Add Calendar.
- If you have an Android device this calendar will then synchronise onto any Android device
that you are logged into with your Google account
On an iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars if
you’re on iOS 10 or Accounts & Passwords if you’ve upgraded to iOS 11
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section
- Tap on Other
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section
- Enter or copy in the feed URL of the calendar
- Tap the Next button
- Tap the Save button
If you have any questions about our calendars then please contact us.